Home »Unlabelled » My Jag is Purring thanks to OnStar FMV!
My Jag is Purring thanks to OnStar FMV!
08.30
Unknown
I was thrilled to be chosen by BlogHer and OnStar to try out the new OnStar FMV in my Jaguar! (and you get a chance to get something too...there is a giveaway at the bottom of this post)
Everyone that knows me knows I love cars and I really love my Jaguar! It's even better now that I have OnStar in it!
OnStar FMV (FMV = For My Car) is an aftermarket rear view mirror that you can buy at
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Hello Monday! Sorry for my radio silence since Wednesday. I'm back on wifi, yay! I thought I'd start the week by sharing some oh so ...
-
It's the weekend! Yaaaaay! To celebrate I've chosen an apartment close to home. This space feels so familiar as many of my friends h...
-
Hej heeeej and happy Friday! Any great plans for the weekend? If you're house hunting, perhaps this lovely place in Södermalm, Stockhol...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar