Home »Unlabelled » Have you started Christmas decorating?
Have you started Christmas decorating?
20.35
Unknown
I haven't even started decorating for Christmas yet! I usually have everything up by the Sunday after Thanksgiving! This photo is from last year...or was it the year before that? I hope to at least start this weekend! Have you started yet?
I've been so busy job searching. I've had one great phone interview with HP today and tomorrow I have a phone interview with Google!!!! Google!!! Yes
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Hello Monday! Sorry for my radio silence since Wednesday. I'm back on wifi, yay! I thought I'd start the week by sharing some oh so ...
-
Hej heeeej and happy Friday! Any great plans for the weekend? If you're house hunting, perhaps this lovely place in Södermalm, Stockhol...
-
It's the weekend! Yaaaaay! To celebrate I've chosen an apartment close to home. This space feels so familiar as many of my friends h...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar