![]() |
Home » White home » Beautiful Nordic white home with a touch of asian and vintage
Beautiful Nordic white home with a touch of asian and vintage
23.20
Unknown
Label:
VIntage inspired homes,
White home
Morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I am in love with this home of designer Birgitte Rabens. The space marries beautiful Nordic style with asian artifacts and a lovely touch of vintage.
My kind of home!What did you think? Your kind of style? I've added a new shiny little quiz box to the bottom of each post so that you can click your response and see what other readers think ! :) or even better leave a comment so we can share thoughts and ideas. Back in a little after my morning 'tomten' latté!
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Today I wanted to share some of the recent work one of my favourite Swedish interior stylists - Johanna Pilfalk . I absolutely love her styl...
-
On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend a wonderful dinner hosted by Andrea @ French Basketeer. It was a beautiful evening with perfect w...
-
To celebrate the clocks going forward (yay! hello spring!) I've collaborated with Southern Sweden firm Beach House Company , the leadin...
-
Today I hired another assistant. New to the company, but I have known and worked along side her for four years. Now I know that those who fo...
-
With the winter stolsis only two days away, it's soooo dark here in Sweden. And there's nothing like neon themed Christmas decoratio...





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar