It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (finally!) in my apartment! I moved my birdhouse table under the stairs to make room for my Christmas tree. I had a lot of fun decorating this table top in all white!
I even decked out my dining room chandelier (above) with some faux pine branches. It looks so pretty with the crystals hanging below the greens.
I filled this large apothecary jar
Home »Unlabelled » Christmas in White!
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
I've teamed up with the fab online shop Self Packaging to offer you the chance to win a very cool gift box kit with a value up to 100 ...
-
Hej hej and happy Friday! I'm very excited this morning as I'm just packing for a mini skiing holidaywith friends - WOOOHOOOO! But b...
-
Morning! I hope you had a great weekend? We had such an amazing time in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast at my friend's wedding (have you eve...
-
South of Market After a quick couple of hours inside of Market, and Dayka's second tutorial of day two, how-to's, I was privileged t...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar