![]() |
| Picture: Livet Hemma |
Home » DIY projects » Monday DIY- pallet table
Monday DIY- pallet table
05.14
Unknown
Label:
Christmas,
Christmas decorations,
DIY projects
I like this whole Christmas display. Most of the items are from IKEA. But the pallet table was the piece that really caught my eye. SUCH a great DIY project. Find a large wooden pallet, paint white and attach wheels, simple and yet cool industrial. Where's my tool kit....
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Hello Monday! Sorry for my radio silence since Wednesday. I'm back on wifi, yay! I thought I'd start the week by sharing some oh so ...
-
Hej heeeej and happy Friday! Any great plans for the weekend? If you're house hunting, perhaps this lovely place in Södermalm, Stockhol...
-
It's the weekend! Yaaaaay! To celebrate I've chosen an apartment close to home. This space feels so familiar as many of my friends h...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar