I am completely in love with this office space that I spied in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles this month! The offices of Barbara Westbrook are in a bungalow, I love the way the space is clean but really comfortable at the same time. It being the New Year and all I know we are all on the organization train.. I love the baskets!
Home » vintage mix » Organized workspace..
Organized workspace..
05.03
Unknown
Label:
greige,
offices,
slipcovers,
vintage mix
I am completely in love with this office space that I spied in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles this month! The offices of Barbara Westbrook are in a bungalow, I love the way the space is clean but really comfortable at the same time. It being the New Year and all I know we are all on the organization train.. I love the baskets!
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Hello Monday! Sorry for my radio silence since Wednesday. I'm back on wifi, yay! I thought I'd start the week by sharing some oh so ...
-
It's the weekend! Yaaaaay! To celebrate I've chosen an apartment close to home. This space feels so familiar as many of my friends h...
-
Hej heeeej and happy Friday! Any great plans for the weekend? If you're house hunting, perhaps this lovely place in Södermalm, Stockhol...



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar