Home »Unlabelled » I Love Baking!
I Love Baking!
11.04
Unknown
It's time for our holiday cookie exchange at work and I seriously thought about not joining in this year. It's my last week of work...I was laid off on November 1st and I'm still not happy about that, but the truth is I LOVE to bake! I try not to bake too often because I also love to EAT baked goods!
This year I made some snowflake sugar cookies with royal icing. I think I'm getting better
Header Ads
Popular Post
-
Today I wanted to share some of the recent work one of my favourite Swedish interior stylists - Johanna Pilfalk . I absolutely love her styl...
-
On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend a wonderful dinner hosted by Andrea @ French Basketeer. It was a beautiful evening with perfect w...
-
To celebrate the clocks going forward (yay! hello spring!) I've collaborated with Southern Sweden firm Beach House Company , the leadin...
-
Today I hired another assistant. New to the company, but I have known and worked along side her for four years. Now I know that those who fo...
-
With the winter stolsis only two days away, it's soooo dark here in Sweden. And there's nothing like neon themed Christmas decoratio...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar